Sunday, September 4, 2016

Weekend Blog!

      On Saturday, I slept in until about 10:45 AM. My Mom was gone looking for a new Hair Dresser. Me, Oma and Levi were home. We were making bacon in the Kitchen, and the Smoke alarm went off after I put the Bacon pan under water, and it made a lot of steam. We got it turned off. After we had bacon, Me, Oma, and Levi went to "Voila" It was a Bakery/ Breakfast place.


        We went in and got seated. I ordered some fresh Orange Juice, and a Raspberry scone. Levi got Hot Chocolate and a Raspberry scone. Oma ordered the soup of the day. She said that it was really good. Levis Hot Chocolate looked really cool because it had a Heart design on the top of it!

Levis cool Hot Chocolate!
         After that, I went to Coffee Angel and got a large Hot Chocolate, then went home, but Levi and Oma went straight home. It was rainy so I walked home in the rain, even though Coffee Angel is right across of my house. At about 1 PM, I went with Oma and took My Moms phone for Google Maps. Me and Oma were going to walk down to the Pearce Street Market. It was about a 15 minute walk away about 1 KM. It was still raining but we walked down to Pearce Street. We got there, and it turns out that the Market was inside. There were individual people selling fruits, natural things, and meat. There was one women who was selling Gluten Free Chocolate, and all natural. We got some for later. We also got some Steak from the Meat guy. We got some Veggies also. Then we walked the same way back home and it was STILL raining.


         Levi was having a friend over. His friend from his new school named Jonah was from Finland. He came over and hungout with Levi. He was over for about 5 Hours. They played pokemon and watched videos. Here is a picture of Jonah and Levi, and Levi and his class at School!


        For Dinner, we had the Steaks that we had got from the Pearce Street Market. They were pretty good! After dinner I had the whole night to play Call of Duty Black Ops 3, because I could not play the Xbox360 because the cord got Fried from an outlet.


           On Sunday, I got up at 8:20 AM. I went downstairs and waited until Levi was done using the Laptop so that I could use it until 10 AM. At 10 AM, my mom made Me and Levi Eggs, and Bacon. Oma went to Church already and after that we were going to meet her at St. Stevens Green. After Breakfast, Me and Levi went to find Oma at St. Stevens Green. We found her and then we walked to the Shopping Center on Grafton Street. We first went to get something for Oma to eat because she had not had anything to eat yet. Me and Levi are playing Pokemon Go while oma eats. Then we went to Argos, and oma got a Coffee Pot, lightbulbs and a new watch. Then, Oma went to Dunnes, and Me and Levi went to Gamestop. Levi wanted a Pokemon hat but it was 25 Euro so he could not buy it. He only had 20 Euro.

      We met oma in Dunnes, and we checked out. We had more Veggies, and I got new Shampoo and Conditioner, and also a Spiral Notebook. We went out of Dunnes, and got Ice Cream at a place in the Shopping Center before we started to walk home. Me and Levi played pokemon go all the way home. When we got home, we stayed at home for about 10 minutes, then Me and Levi went out to play Pokemon Go and try to find some Pokemon. Today was the first time that I started playing Pokemon Go. We ended up walking around and playing Pokemon Go until about 6 PM. So about 3 Hours. We walked to Merrion Square first, then back to the house, then we went to St. Stevens Green, then out down Grafton street, back through St. Stevens Green and back to the House. All of that took us about 3 hours. I got some cool pokemon. I learned from Levi how to Evolve pokemon and what everything is in the game. The game is reallly addicting and I want to play it more. I want to get to level 40 which Levi told me is the highest level in the game. I was almost level 9 at the end of the day. My friend Angel said it was really good that I got to level 8 in one day.

The Pokestop at St. Stevens Green Shopping Center. 



The wild Levi pokemon!


        Tomorrow I have school, then Levi and I want to play more Pokemon Go in St. Stevens Green after school!

          -9/4/2016

2 comments:

  1. Was that a Drowzee riding on Levi's back?! Glad you escaped that feral Levimon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great first weekend during the school year. Today (Monday) is Labor Day so it's an extra day off for kids in Maine. The leaves are starting to turn and it feels like fall. No kayaking today because of heavy swells from the hurricane. 🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣

    ReplyDelete