Monday, September 26, 2016

Day Off, Graffiti Alleys, Pokemon Go!

      Monday, I had a day off because my School starts Earlier than others, so we get to have a day off to make up for the early start. Friday, Levi had his friend Jonah over for a sleepover right after school. Saturday, I went with Levi, Jonah and Oma to go to the 2 Markets that we went last weekend again to get more vegetables and eat lunch. We played Pokemon Go on the way there and back. We got to the first Food Co-Op and we all got Scrambled Eggs on Toast and then we each got our own Pancake. Then, we walked back home. We stopped and met my Mom at St Stevens Green Shopping Center.

       My Mom bought me a new pair of Tennis Shoes or "Trainers" as they call them here. I think that is weird so I call them Tennis Shoes. They were Blue and Green, really cool looking and Really Comfortable! Oma then took Levi and Jonah home, while Me and My mom went to get more things for me. First we had to go to Easons to get some school supplies for me to work on my first Transition Year Project. I got a Scrapbook and some Colored Paper. Next, we went out to find 2 Piano books my new Teacher Wanted me to buy. Watsons did not have any of them so we found another store that had them. Then we walked home finally.

          When we got home, Jonah Stayed for dinner. After Dinner, Jonahs family stopped by, and hung out with us for about an hour with Oma. My Mom left at about 7:30 PM to go see a play. I Met Jonahs Brother. We watched YouTube Videos, and then they all tried to do water bottle Flips. Saturday night, I stayed up until about 3:30 AM watching Season One of Stranger Things. Its my favorite Show now. I think I might need to watch Season one over because there is only one season.

          Sunday, We stayed in side the whole day basically. I had to do my Piano, and I cleaned the bathrooms. We had a good breakfast. My Mom made us Scrambled eggs.

          Monday was the most exciting day. I set my alarm for 7 AM. I actually Got up at 7 AM, and I was going to go Pokemoning. I had my 2 Chargers Charged. I got up, and I brought a Backpack to hold all of my things. It was raining, so I wore a Rain Coat outside. I got outside at about 7:30 AM, and It was raining and the water kept getting on my screen and It was really annoying. The rain wore off after about an hour. I walked down Leeson Street to the Canal. It is a river that runs through Dublin. Jonah told me that there was a lot of good Pokemon There. There was a ton of Magicarp and Staryus. I walked up and down the canal twice. I was by my Moms work at one point and by Levis school at another. Levi had school today because It was Monday.

       I got some cool pictures of the Canal, and with a random Statue sitting on a Bench:
Random Statue!

Me Walking on the Canal!
          When I walked up by Levis School, I was walking on a road off of the Canal, and I went down an Alley for a Pokestop, and It was filled with Graffiti and It looked really awesome!



               I ended up walking back to St. Stevens Green after I was done with the Canal. I went through the park playing Pokemon Go. I fought a Gym, then I went to Subway. I got a Footlong Turkey and Ham. I walked back through the Park to go home and bought a bottle of Fiji water on the way back home. When I got home, I ate my Subway and watched some YouTube Videos. After that I started piano. By the time Oma got Back I was still working on Piano but then she had to walk straight to go get Levi. Its 3:15 PM Right now and I think I will go Pokemon Go Hunting before Dinner. 

           Also Over the weekend I cant remember What Day, but I Walked down Grafton Street over the Liffey (Big river) to the Big part of Dublin. 



                          -9/26/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment