Thursday, September 15, 2016

New Amazon Order came in!

      Today, It was Thursday so I had to walk down to the DART because the Busses would be on strike Today and Friday so I have to take the Dart Today and Friday. I woke up at 6:45 AM and got ready and walked down to Pierce Street Station. I got on the Dart and played Pokemon Go on the way to school like normal. I got to school about a half an hour early. Today was really easy because all of the Teachers think the kids are tired because they just got their Junior Certification Results back on Wednesday, and its really important but It was just another normal day for me.

       At lunch time, Me and Chance went down and out of St. Andrews just a block to take over a Instinct Gym. (Pokemon Go now) We are both on Mystic so we took it down together. Now the 2 Gyms at St. Andrews are Mystic. (As of lunch time, probably both gone now) I took the dart home also. My Mom had some of her friends over for Dinner. The dinner was really good, and I played them a couple songs on the Piano and showed them my Juggling Skills. They were impressed with my Piano Playing Abilities.



Also, Waiting at home for me was a Package from Amazon that I had ordered earlier This week. The Package came faster than I thought it would! They still said that they have not arrived yet on Amazon.co.uk! I got my Blue Ice Microphone, my new Logitech Webcam, and my new HD Elgado 60fps. All used to Record gameplay on Xbox 360 and Xbox one!

Blue Ice Microphone!
Logitech Webcam (One of the best in the world right now)
New Elgato used to Record Xbox 360 and Xbox one gameplay!
         I just now need to order my really expensive Laptop I want to buy. Its a big investment but Im going to get an Alienware 17 Laptop to use to Edit Videos, Record Gameplay and Play games and stuff like that. Im planning to start a YouTube Channel.

           Tomorrow is Friday so I get to wear my Sports Uniform to school tomorrow since I have PE at 1:50 PM. I have JumpZone again which will be really fun!
             
               -9/15/2016
     

1 comment:

  1. Ah, new electronic toys! I guess it's a genetic thing, cuz my Dad had it, so do I. You come by it honestly.

    ReplyDelete