Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Half-Day, New Piano Teacher? (Juggling Balls!)

      Today is Wednesday. I was happy because I had a half day. Well, at least I thought that I did. Last night, my mom said that we had to be at school at 8:15 AM, and Monday, she had said that we had to be there at 8:15 PM, but she meant AM, so I had to get up a bit earlier. We had to be there at 8:15 AM because My Mom wanted to talk to Mrs. King more about Transition Year and how to get into the Uganda Trip. We learned about the U-Live concert held by Transition Year students and the Winter Fare. They both make money for the Uganda Trip. I had all my main classes today. The people who were at St. Andrews before were getting there Junior Certification results back today. Basically Junior Certification was a lot of Exams that the students at St. Andrews took at the end of 3rd year over their 1st through 3rd year (so 7th through 9th grade for me) and it was a lot of exams over those 3 years. They get their results today at 12:30 PM.


      I got to leave at 12:30 PM because I did not have to get my results because I did not take that test. I went on the dart one stop to BlackRock and walked to McDonalds. I got a Blueberry Muffin, a Medium Fries, a 6 Piece Chicken Nugget, and a Berry Ice Smoothie thingy.

My McDonalds

D.A.R.T.

View from Dart bridge to cross over dart. 

More Pics. 


          Then I had to be back at St. Andrews at 1:45 PM for a Piano lesson with mabye a new teacher. He was russian and he was telling me how to play my Chopin faster and lightly, and to get a Hyden sonata and get the Bach Inventions book. I have probably played 3 Bach Inventions already. I got home and I had a package. It turned out that It was my new Juggling Balls that I had ordered from Amazon! I did not think that they would come that fast because I had just ordered them a Couple days ago!


       I tried using them and they were way easier to use than the bouncy balls. They were smaller and had little beads in them. I dont know how to explain it, I guess that they were just built for Jugglers!
In Visual Arts on Monday, I forgot to write about this, but I had to think of 100 things to draw for the word "Travel" as I wrote last week. But I decided to go with the Rocket drawing. We made 2 sketches as what we picked, and I picked the Rocket, so we drew a few sketches for how we would be making them out of clay. Monday, we took the sketches and made them into a clay model! After we baked them in the Kiln oven (used to harden clay and make clay art) then we could paint a certain layer to make it colorful! Heres what mine looked like before it went in the Kiln!




         
            Here is a nice view from the window on the 2nd floor where the Laptop and TVs are!







    -9/14/2016
(Heres a cute picture of Me and My Cousin Jalen)


2 comments:

  1. Very cute photo of you and Jalen, I love the haircut! How old were you?
    💇💇💇

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww.....so glad you two are still such good buddies!

    ReplyDelete