Friday, September 9, 2016

Thursday + Friday (Busses go on Strike!)

     Thursday, I went to get up, got my Uniform on and walked to the Bus stop as usual. When I got there, the Bus sign that usually displayed the Information on When the next busses were coming said that the Busses were not running due to some error or something. I was confused so I walked back to the House to tell my Mom what was happening. My mom looked it up, and it said that the Busses were on Strike. That was surprising. That never would have happened in GR, but now I had to find another way to school.

      My mom called me an Uber for me to take to school. I got to school at about 8:15 AM. I had to find a way to get home. I would figure that out later in the day. Today, in Math we did more equations and Friday we would be doing Graphs. I had a website and coding class. We learned to make our first HTML website. I ended up calling my mom at the end of the day and taking the DART home. The dart is a good way of transportation. I got home at about 4:45 PM instead of 4:30 PM which is not that bad.

     Friday, I had to take the Dart to School in the morning. I went a lot earlier because I did not know when I would get to school taking the DART. I got there just on time. Friday, after lunch, we had PE/ Outward Bound. I had PE, and we were taking the Bus to JumpZone. Chance was in my group along with 6 other people. We were getting to go to JumpZone which is where there is a lot of Trampolines on the floors and walls and you can play Dodgeball and bounce around. It was fun. The bus took us back to St. Andrews then I took the Dart back Home. It was rainy, and I got subway on the way back to my house. From the DART station that I walk from to my house, there is a Subway on the way and I got subway. I had that for dinner and everyone else had pizza.

       At about 8 PM, I went Pokemon Go Hunting for about an hour. I walked about 3 KM in the end. I walked all the way down to a river and back and almost caught a Squritle.

     

3 comments:

  1. How many pokemons do you have now? Have you caught up to Levi?
    πŸ™πŸ›πŸŠπŸŽπŸ²πŸ”πŸŒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Weekend, J! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete