Monday, September 5, 2016

Back to School (Monday)

      Today, I had to go back to school. I set my alarm for 7 AM, and I woke up at 7 AM. I got my fancy clothes on, and brushed my teeth. I was ready to go before 8 AM, so tomorrow, I am going to set my alarm for 7:20 AM, and see how that goes. School starts at 8:50 AM, so I dont need to be there at 8 AM like city. But, I do get out later than usual. I went down to the Bus stop, and the Bus came really fast. I got on, and I was at school soon after. I was listening to music so when I got to my Locker, I put my Headphones away.

     I had Registration at 8:50 AM. We did not have a lot to do so we just got Roll and then we were off to classes. I had English first. We learned how to write a letter to the person that we were going to try to go for work experience. I have to set that up with my Mom. Then I had Health where we learned about how all the "low fat" other options to the food are not really low in fat, just lower than the normal ones and how Sugar is like a Drug and stuff like that. Then I had spanish. We talked about "Mi Familia y Yo" Then I had a break. I was hungry, so I got a Snack bar from the Vending machine, and ate the other snack bar I had in my BackPack.

      After the break I had History. We talked about Henry Ford and the Car changing lives. In Math, we talked more about factoring and stuff. Lunch, I had another sandwich. The last 3 40 Min periods of the day I had Visual Arts. (For 2 Hours) We took one of our objects that we drew before and tried to make it perfect because next Monday we would be making it out of clay. My word was Travel, and I had a Rocket, and I chose that to draw. I did 2 drawings of it the size that we would be able to make it out of Clay. It was pretty good!

     Finally, I got to go home on the bus. I got home and hung out. My Mom was going to a Play tonight so Me and Levi could not play Pokemon Go. We had beef and rice and Veggies for dinner. Oma made that for us. Then, Me, and Oma and Levi went over to our park to play Frisbee for a while. It was fun. Then we came back to the house. I am going to see when Mama gets home mabye I can play more Pokemon Go today!

           -9/5/2016

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to post pics of your rocket sculpture!
    🌌🚀🌌🚀🌌🚀🌌

    ReplyDelete