Friday, September 23, 2016

Pokemon Go, Bus Strike

     Wednesday was a half day. I got to leave school at 12:30 PM. I had my first real piano lesson that day. After school, my mom said that I had a piano lesson at 1:45 PM, so I went to the Piano Building and waited until 1:45 PM. He showed up, but then he told me that My lesson was suppose to be from 3-4 PM. My mom told me at 1:45 PM so I had to wait an hour until 3 PM to have my lesson. I got a Bach piece and a Chopin piece. I was annoyed because I did not really have a half day that day. I took the bus home.

        Thursday, My laptop was suppose to come today. I thought that the Busses were on strike but when I looked it up it said it was Friday and Saturday so I took the bus to school. We watched more Psycho in English, and History was fun. We wrote paragraphs in Spanish that we were going to say to the class next week. When I got home, There was a package, but it was only the Alienware Backpack that I had ordered, not the Laptop. The laptop was canceled apparently and they are trying to re do the order. I was kind of sad because I wanted my laptop because I could Record Videos.

      Before I had dinner at 6 PM on Thursday night, I went to St. Stevens Green park to go Pokemoning. I walked around the Park and there was a Valor Gym at the other side of it. I decided to take it. Once I took it, It was being fought right after I took it by a Username called: MrAndMrs. I think I knew who it was it was a guy and a girl standing under an umbrella (it was raining) looking down at a phone. I decided to hide behind a tree and wait. Right when the Gym was done, I sniped it (took the gym before they could make it Valor Again) And then they had to fight it again if they wanted it Valor. This happened about 5 more times. I put my Pokemon in before they could take the Gym then they had to fight it again. Now there was 3 all in a group fighting it and it was just funny because they never gave up.

       I took a picture of them. They were all mad because they could not find me and I kept stealing their Gym. Here is a Picture of them:


       They were all battling the Gym I kept stealing from them. I was hiding from behind a tree. It was raining also. Thats why they had rain gear and an umbrella on them. 

         Friday, I had to take the Dart because the Busses were on Strike Again. I got up at 6:50 AM and got to school at about 8:20 AM. I took the Instinct Gym by my school on the way there. In History we watched 2 Episodes of "Between 2 Ferns" With Zach Galifanacus. We watched the one with Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama. They were really funny. We had Jumpzone at 1:50 until 3:50. It was the last time we would have it. Next Friday our group had Golf. At Jumpzone, we played Dodgeball and jumped in the Foampits. We were really tired so we did not do a lot of jumping except for Dodgeball because Dodgeball is really fun. 

        I took the Dart home, and Levi had his friend Jonah over for a sleepover. We had dinner late because we did not have any hot water or Gas because a fire alarm went off yesterday in our Basement, but we had someone fix it tonight. I hope I can get my Laptop Soon.

          -9/23/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment