Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Half Day (Wednesday)

        Today was Wednesday. I had my first Half Day. I got to get out at 1:10 PM. I had Spanish, English, Math, and History. In English, we got Laptops and did a draft of typing a letter to the person who we were planning on going to do Work Experience With. I had to put down some of my personal skills like using the Computer, and how I worked on a Lobster Boat, and I can type fast also. It was cool. Math we just did more math and History learning more about the Henry Ford and General Motors making cars and the 6 and 4 cylinder engine. I got to leave school at 1:10 PM.

      I got on the Bus, and I was able to sit on the 2nd floor, in the very front which is my favorite place to sit.

       I got home at about 2, then I did an hour of piano because I would be starting Lessons soon again since I havent played in like 4 months. I took the summer off because I had so much stuff to do like trips and things like that and working in Maine. I will start playing again though. At about 4:30 PM, My Mom, Me and Levi went to Trinity College and we got some great pokemonz. My Mom knew that it was a good place for pokemon. On the way back, I got Subway. Oma Made Dinner and It was very good! I had the footlong Sub at about 8 PM after my shower. I had 2 dinners tonight. 

         -9/7/2016     (Also I hope to order lots of things off of Amazon soon so I can start making Youtube Videos!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Playing piano again! Good for you. Trinity College is a cool place to play PGo!

    ReplyDelete