Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Doing Badminton, Ordered a new Laptop!!!

      Monday, I was going to bring my Sports outfit to School because after school from 4-5 PM, I had Badminton. I brought my Sports outfit and Shoes in a separate bag. I got to school early as usual. In English, we watched more of Psycho and talked about the Shower scene and how the whole set had to be movable to get all of the Camera Angles that they needed. History we talked about Prohibition and Speakeasies (secret places to drink when alcohol was banned). At the end of the day, I went with Ian to Badminton. We were playing each-other to see if we would make the school team. Ian and me played and he beat me 18-16.

       Monday night, I decided to finally order the new laptop I have been wanting to Order. It was an Alienware 17. It is a gaming laptop made my Dell but its their own different line of Gaming Laptops. Here is a picture of the Laptop:


          Its thicker than other computers because it is a Gaming Laptop. I can still transport it. I also Ordered a backpack with it and I can transport the Laptop around in that, but I will not need to Transport my laptop anywhere unless I go back to the US for a break or in the Summer.

         Today (Tuesday) I took the Bus to school, and had a Snack Bar for breakfast. I moved Spanish classes today because of the other Irish kids that took the Junior Certification last year. They were all getting moved based on their Exam results and I got moved also. I liked my new Spanish Teacher Mrs. Ryan. At the end of the day we had 2 periods of Lectures because it was Tuesday. They told us about the Uganda trip and the 3 things to get involved in. I was glad to hear none of them were from December 24 - January 9 because that was when I was going back to the US. They also talked about "The Project of Me" which is our first Transition Year Project. You basically make a scrapbook about your life and have pictures and text and I thought I would have one section for all the places I have traveled. 

     My Project of Me Project will be interesting because I have traveled to so many places and I just moved here from the US.

      My Laptop should be here Tomorrow or Thursday. Im excited for that so I can start making Videos. Tomorrow I have a piano lesson I think at 1:45. I might get Subway tomorrow also which is Exciting!

                     -9/20/2016

1 comment:

  1. This project will be easy for you since you have been documenting your life in this blog! I love reading your posts. Say hi to Levi from Mason!!

    ReplyDelete