Sunday, September 18, 2016

JumpZone, Cliffwalk & Mountain Climbing!!

      Friday, since the Busses were on strike, I had to take the Dart in the morning. I got up early so I could Get to school on time. I walked down to Pierce Street where I got on the Dart, and I waited until the next one. The dart made it about half way, then It shut off, and there was an announcement on the Speakers of the Dart that said they needed to call an Ambulance for one of the passengers and they would have to stay at the station. We ended up waiting at that station for about half an hour. I dont know why it took that long, Ambulances are suppose to be faster, but there were a ton of kids on the Dart from St. Andrews and we were all going to be late.

     I just played Pokemon Go on the Dart for about 30 minutes even though we were not moving. After about a half an hour, we were moving again. I got off the Dart and walked to St. Andrews. I went to History, since it was my first class on Friday. I told Mrs. Galvin what happened. I had English, Spanish and Math left that day, then at 1:50 PM, I had PE, and we were going to Jump-zone again. There was one new Girl in our group named Lee. She was in my history Class. She had lived in Belgium and New Jersey before.

      In English, we watched more of the movie Psycho by Alfred Hitchcock. We were studying the Shower scene where there were 77 different camera angels in just that scene to get all of the right shots and it took a week to film. We also talked about how there was color in Hitchcocks time but he chose to make the movie Black and White to make it more effective.

         At 1:50 PM, my group went down to the Bus and it took us to Jump Zone. We did the same thing, we played Dodgeball in their Trampoline Dodgeball court and then they had a huge big Court with just a lot of Trampolines and wall trampolines to bounce on. Then we had the foam pit and basketball trampolines. We got back to school and I took the dart home.

           Saturday, Me and Levi went Pokemoning in the morning from 7-10 AM. After that, Me, Levi and my Mom were going to go Cliff Walking at the same place Me, Ben, Caleb, Max and my dad went when they visited Ireland. It was from Bray to Greystones. We decided to not go around the Mountain, but to Climb up it and get to the Cross. We saw that last time Me and my friends did the cliff walk. Here are some Images. There were really steep cliffs we had to climb but it was really fun. I got a lot of Video im going to edit when I get my new Alienware Laptop.

The Mountain we would be climbing!
On Top of the Mountain!
Selfie
Dab
Walking to Greystones
Made it to the Cross on the top of the Mountain!
Selfie with a random person. (My new Phones Camera is really good)
Amazing View!
         Me and Levi Climbed a lot of More mountains and we ended up walking about 4 or 5 miles to get to Greystones. It was like 3-4 hours of walking / climbing mountains. We got Amazing Pictures though. We got to Greystones and ate at a place called The Happy Pear.

The Happy Pear
      
         They had healthy food and Chili and Peta bread sandwiches with like all healthy food. After we ate there we took the Dart back home which took about 45 minutes on the Dart because it was all the way at the end of the dart to Pierce Street Station. 


       Today (Sunday) was more of a Chill day. We went Pokemoning from 8-10 AM, and then we just hung around the house for the rest of the day. I cleaned the Bathrooms and Did piano, and Tonight Were going to eat at 5 PM and just hangout. 

            -9/18/2016

2 comments:

  1. Can you please email me that picture of you and Levi? I love it!
    Sounds like a cool weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hitchcock! Cool that you are studying him. Psycho and Birds are two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete