Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday - More Pokemon, Food Market!

     Today, I got to sleep in until about 9 AM. We were planning to go walk down to a Fresh Market inside that had Vegetables and everything like Me and Oma did last weekend but a different place today. We tried to leave at 10:30 AM. We were planning to eat there because they had a little food place inside of it. Before we went I had to get Levi to come down so we could start walking.

     The walk was not that far. While we were walking, we saw a really cool alley that had nice graffiti and a church.



 

     When we got to the market, it looked nice. There was a lot of fruits and Veggies to buy.


     After Oma and Mama went shopping for Veggies and healthy stuff, we were going to eat at the place in the back of the market. It had cool things like eggs with mushrooms and really good pancakes as me and Levi discovered. We split a pancake and had some eggs also. The Pancake came with syrup, and strawberry syrup and it also had powdered sugar ontop of it. It was probably one of the best pancakes I have had in my Life in all honesty. It was like a pancake but it was somehow kind of deep fried but still pancakeish. We sat outside at a picnic table and there was nice art on the wall. 



            On the way out of the market, I got 3 bouncy balls that I could use to Juggle. I was kind of good. I showed Oma, Levi, and Mama. They were impressed. We went to one more shop and got some meat.



        We did not get the Pig foot but we did get some Steaks. We had those for dinner. We got home then Me and Levi went over to the park. We played with a frisbee type thing, and I practiced Juggling more. I got like 12 throws in a row juggling. Its fun! Then, After dinner, Me and Levi went Pokemon Go hunting again. I evolved a Horsea, and I also Evolved a Kraby! It was a fun day!

       -9/10/2016    (Also Ariana Grande just released her dates for her Dangerous Women tour so I want to go to the US to see one of her shows)

1 comment:

  1. Can you post a video of your juggling progress?
    ⚽️🏀⚾️🎾🏐⚽️🏀⚾️🎾🏐⚽️

    ReplyDelete