Thursday, October 13, 2016

Work Experience, 4 Free Periods!

        Wednesday, was a short day. I had English, Spanish, Math and History. In History, we started to Read the Great Gatsby in class, in English we worked more on our Donnie Darko report thing for our October Results. Math and Spanish were just normal and Easy. I got out of school at 1:10 PM. I was going to walk around my school area to go Pokemoning, but suddenly it started to kind of rain, so I went to a small nearby store and got some Fiji water, and a chocolate croissant, and walked back to the Piano building. I did not feel like going Pokemoning if it was raining. Instead, I ate my snacks and watched YouTube in the area outside my Piano room that has chairs and is like a waiting area.

      3 PM came and it was my lesson time. We talked about my songs, my 2 Bach pieces and the 2nd movement of my Moonlight Sonata which is my favorite song at the moment. After my lesson I took the Bus home.

     Thursday is my worst day of the week because I have 2 Periods of Applied Math, and 2 periods of Drivers Ed, which isnt that bad, but Mr. Shelvin teaches all of those and he was not here today, so I had a sub in 4 hours today, 2 of Applied Math where we just used the computers for 80 minutes, and then 2 periods of Drivers Ed, where we watched The Big Bang Theory, I did not watch it, I had a laptop so I worked on some of my English Donnie Darko thing that is due sometime next week. I had MUN after school. I did not want to go because its just me sitting there for an hour. I did make one statement in the whole hour, but it was a horrible statement and it was just not fun. I then took the Bus home, and we had Burgers for dinner which was nice. Then me and my Oma went to Tesco to get some more food. I got 4 bottles of water for .88 Euro which is nice because at St. Andrews they sell one bottle of water for 1 Euro so I saved like 4 Euro there. I also got a big bag of doritos.

     I caught an Electabuzz by the Tesco and that was fun also. Then I went home, and Im going to prepare my next YouTube video I will probably Upload Saturday. Then I will record Saturday the Outlast 2 demo for YouTube, and I have seen videos and it is really scarry.

         -October 13, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment