Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Short Day, Piano Lesson, Pokemon GO!

      Today was Wednesday so I had a short day. I got up at 7 AM and went to school. I played Pokemon Go on the Bus to school. I had my 4 main classes first which were English, Spanish, History, and Math. In English, we continued to watch Donny Darko. We have about 45 more minutes of it to watch. In Spanish we learned new words for this Chapter. History, we watched more of the film about America becoming very rich because of the Oil Industry and how it started. In Math, we just got one question for homework, which I finished in 1 minute in class.

      After Break where Me and Pierce ate lunch, we had Geography in 2.03. We made our own maps around the school campus and took pictures of things around the campus and mapped them so the 1st years could go around and find the objects that we took pictures of. At 12:45 PM, all Transition Year Students went to the Senior Hall for a short Lecture. We were given information about the Winter fare which is in Late November and about how next Tuesday, we were going somewhere on the Dart for a Drivers Safety Presentation or something. I got out of school at about 1:08 PM, but I had a piano lesson.

      It turns out that I had forgot my Piano Books at home, so I just took the Bus back home and Changed out of my Uniform into some comfortable Clothing, Grabbed my Piano books, then went back to school. I was back by 10 minutes to 3 PM. I had my lesson. I played my Bach, my Beethoven, and my other Bach. It was a good lesson, then I went to go home. I got home, and We had dinner at 6 PM.

       Oma had made us Nachos, and they were really good! I went Pokemoning After dinner, I cought a Polywrath, a SlowBro and a TentaCruel, which were all Insanely rare Pokemons to Catch considering they were the 3rd or 2nd evolved of the original Pokemons. I got home, then I worked more on my "The Story of Me" Project, and I want to still make a Video for my YouTube channel Tonight!

          -October 5, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment