Sunday, October 9, 2016

"The Project of Me" Halloween Costumes!

       This weekend, we had no plans so I had a lot of time to work on  "The Project of Me" The scrapbook had 40 pages. I probably will not use up all of them. I was working on "The Project of Me" and I talked about The Glasser Family, and The Cairns Family and how we get together at Christmas, and everything else. I talked about my old schools, and Grand Rapids, and I started my topic in my Project about 'Traveling'. I have a lot to talk about. I am going to do a page on each place I have been. Here are some Pictures of my Project!



'
        I also went Pokemon Go Hunting Saturday, and Sunday morning for about 1 & 1/2 Hours each morning. I caught a lot of Water Type Pokemon like Magikarp, Psyduck, and Starmie. During Saturday, I worked on my Project a lot, same with Sunday. We did not do anything. We stayed in the house mostly both days. Both mornings I had scrambled eggs with pepper and Sriracha sauce. They were really good! I got my Setup ready on my table. It has my new Alienware 17 Laptop, which is really cool, a good Microphone, my Elgato and my Webcam. Heres a Pic:

   
         Sunday Night, I ordered my Halloween Costume off of Amazon. I did not know what I wanted to be, so I just came up with an idea this weekend. Not a lot of planning, but I wanted to be a creepy clown, because there are a ton of clowns that are in the USA and like being creepy, so that gave me the idea. I found a cool Black and White clown Costume, and it looks cool. It comes with a mask, but I am going to wear an Anonymous mask instead, and It will be so creepy. Im also going to buy a halloween Knife somewhere in Dublin to complete my look:



         Tonight (Sunday Night) I am working more on "The Project of Me" Since It is due Tuesday. I should have it done after Monday night passes. After I do each of the Places I have traveled, I just have the topic, Moving to Dublin, then I will probably have a page of funny pictures at the end of the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment