Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Tuesday, Cosmology

               Today is Tuesday, I got up at 7 AM again and got dressed. I then walked to the Bus. It came in about 8 minutes. I got to school and took the Valor Gym in Pokemon Go. Then I had registration. First I had Cosmology for 2 periods with Mr. Hickmott. We talked more about other Galaxies. Then we compared time. We talked about the Universe that had about 500,000,000,000 Galaxies inside of it. In each galaxy had about 500,000,000,000 Stars and each satar had 17 planets. The Universe is about 13.8 Billion years old. We took that down to if the Universe was made in 13 days. He said if the Universe was created in 13 years, then the first humans would be 18 hours ago, and Gravity would have been Discovered 10 seconds ago. Now the Universe is 13,800,000,000 years old. It takes 100,000 Light years to travel across the Earth. Imagine that in a spacecraft, but going the speed of light.

       Light can travel around the Earth 4 times in a second, but it takes 100,000 years of how fast light can travel to get across the Universe. Light travels at 186,000 mi/sec. Thats 669600000 Miles per hour. 

      I had Spanish and Math also today. We got Spanish Homework and Math homework. Tomorrow is a Short day, so I will have a piano lesson tomorrow. Im so excited that my laptop has came because that means that I can start making videos. I am going to work more on my Project about Me today. Its actually really fun. I know some people who have not started it yet and it is due in a week from today. My project is going to look really cool! Im putting page numbers on the top right and top left of each page.

        We did not have Model United Nations. I went to the room and no body was there so I got to be home by 4:30 PM. I will hopefully have Piano done before dinner, then can do Homework and Project and Mabye a Video after dinner!!!!

          -October 4, 2016 (I will do my Dates like this from now on)

1 comment: