Sunday, October 2, 2016

Howth Cliff Walk! Sunday!

       Last Night, I set my alarm for 7 AM. I watched a couple Episodes of Stranger Things then fell asleep. I heard my alarm at 7 AM, and turned it off. I decided I would skip pokemoning and sleep. I then woke up at 9:30 AM. We were going to go to Howth today to do another Cliff walk like last week. I got dressed for the cold outside and then we were ready to go. We walked down to the 3 Store, on Grafton street, next to the Subway I usually go to, to meet oma. She had gone to church this morning. We met her, then we walked down to Pearse Station to get on the Dart.

        When we got there, we waited for the next available dart, then took it toward Howth. It is the opposite way than my School. When we got there, we got off and it was like a little Fishermans Town. There were a lot of boats, and there were markets and it smelled like Maine, the fishy smell. They probably caught lobsters and other things there. We walked toward the mountain we would be walking on.
Howth City. 
Cool Beach on the way to the Cliff Walk. 
Walking to the Cliff Walk! 
        We were walking to the Cliff Walk and we started walking around. It was really cool, there were no cool things to climb like at the other Cliff Walk, but there was no Fence preventing us from falling off of the side of the hill. And it was almost straight down. It was really nice out and Sunny. We walked pretty far.

Nice View!
Caution: Falling over edge into water. 
Steep!

         We walked until about 1:30 PM, then we walked up the Cliff and there was a parking lot. There, there was a different path we took back that was higher, but it was way easier to walk then the way there. On the way back to meet Oma, (Because she did not go on the Cliffs with us) we saw a Horse just walking on the road with some dogs following it. 


         We eventually got back to the starting point, and we met Oma while we were walking to an Abandoned Church. It was actually an Abandoned Courthouse, but it was really cool and pretty because it was old, and it had no roof, just the outline of it.
Inside of the Courthouse.




Graveyard right next to the Abandoned Courthouse.
       After we saw that, we went to eat at a place called O'Connells. It was one of the best restaurants there. Howth is pretty small, its like a small island but still attached to Ireland. I found this really cool Picture of Howth from Above.
The cliff walk is along the bottom right of Howth in this picture. 
        So we ate at O'Connells. I got the "Late Late Breakfast" which is a breakfast order thats available all day. Levi got Fish and Chips. AKA Fish and French Fries. I ate a lot of my order and 3 pieces of toast with bread. It was really filling. After that we had Icecream.

Ice Cream

         Then we went back to the Dart. We played Pokemon Go on the way back on the Dart. We got to Pearse Street than walked home. We got home, and it was about 7 PM. Luckily I had all of my Homework Done for the Weekend.


     


        Im Excited that its October now because that means Halloween is closer, and my Laptop should be here in about a Week or 10 days. 

             -10/2/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment