Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Dun Laoghaire Pier, FOUND NEW SUBWAY!!

         Monday, It was just another uniform wearing day. I had all my normal classes, English we are working on evaluating Donny Darko, a movie that we watched. For the Month of October, there are these things called 'October Results' in St Andrews. Its basically a Grade for History, English, Math, and Spanish for the overall October. For Math, we have a test for our October Grade, for Spanish, it is a combination of our homework assignments, for History, its a 500 word essay we are writing, and for English, its a 5 Task page where we evaluate Donny Darko.

      Monday night, I worked on "The Project of Me" until about midnight to get it finished. It was hard work but it turned out really well, and I put a lot of effort into it. Tuesday, (today) we had to get on the dart at 1:20 PM, to go to Dun Laoghaire for a presentation. The Whole Transition Year went, and it was about car safety, and they told about sad crashes and how it can ruin your life and all of that stuff. We got out of that Presentation at about 2:45 PM, and from then on, we were free to go. I stayed at Dun Laoghaire and walked out on the Dun Laoghaire Pier, because it was pretty and a good day, and it was by the water so I could catch some Water Type Pokemon. This is an Arial View of Dun Laoghaire.

                   
                I went out on the Left Pier. It is the Bigger one. It was really far to walk but it was really nice! Here are some of the pictures that I got!








              I took the Dart home, and on the way home, I went down different stairs at the Pierce Street Dart Station, and there was a Subway right there! That means if I take the dart to or from school I can get subway really quick! Also, My halloween Costume should be here Friday!

          -October 11, 2016

1 comment: