Wednesday, October 19, 2016

PSATs, Rocket Art Done!

       Today was Wednesday. I had a half day, but today, I would be taking the PSATs. I did not have to wear a Uniform to school today, because I would only be going to Registration at 8:50 AM, and then walking up to a church and taking the PSATs. Most of the people in my American Studies class were taking them also. Chance was also because he is in my History Class. We all walked up Booterstown Avenue to the Church where we all took the PSATs. The Church was very small only about 40 students could fit in there, and that's about how many there were taking the PSATs. Every body was asking me questions about what it was about and if it was hard and everything and Its just cool to be in a different perspective where I have already like taken the PSATs like twice so this is just normal to me but everyone else doesn't know what is coming. Just like I did not know what the Junior Certs were.

       I signed a thing saying I cant tell about what the test was on, so ill just say that it had reading and math, and it took about 3 hours in total. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that. We all got done at about 1:22 PM. I went down to a store by St. Andrews. I got a muffin a croissant, some Doritos and a bottle of water. I ate them in the Piano building and watched YouTube until I had my Piano Lesson. It was a good lesson, then I took the bus home.

      Also, Monday I got to see my finished Rocket that I made out of clay. I had glazed it with glaze, and it turned out really well. When I painted the "Fire Engine Red" on the Rocket it looked pink, but last Monday after I got it out of the oven it was really red and it looked really good. Here are some before and after pictures.



        When I was painting on the colors, the Purple looked light pink, and the Red looked Pink also so I painted a lot, but when it went into the oven, it came out better than I thought it would. It looks awesome! I am going to give it to my Dad for his birthday when he comes over to Ireland October 29. He will make it in time for halloween.

     -October 19, 2016

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackson, I didn't know you were still blogging. For some reason I stopped getting email notifications. I'll have to catch up but they look very professional! I look forward to seeing your London adventure!
    ����������

    ReplyDelete