Sunday, October 16, 2016

Weekend Blog!

     Friday, I had my Outward Bound after school. We were no longer doing golf, but now we are doing "General PE". We played Hockey with a ball and a puck, then we played handball for the last half an hour. I finished my Donnie Darko thing mostly in English on Friday. Math, we just watched a video. History, we read more of the Great Gatsby. Friday night, Fiona, and Liadan came over. They live close to us, and they are our new friends and neighbors. We had chili and pizza for dinner Friday, and I had made my own Garlic Bread.

        Saturday, I worked a lot on homework, and my History 500 word article. I spent most of the day indoors. My Mom went to an Indian restaurant, and I had subway for dinner. Sunday, We walked to the St. Stevens Green Shopping Center to get some Halloween things for Levi and Me. I got a cool Axe from a store in the Mall, and we went to TK Max to look for shoes for levi. I topped up my Phone because it ran out of the unlimited monthly pay, so I topped it up at about 4 PM. Also, I went pokemoning at 7 PM until 8:30 PM. I got a lot more water type pokemon like Magikarp, Slowbro and Psyducks.

      Tomorrow, I have badminton, and I have 2 hours of Visual Arts, and I painted my Clay rocket last week with the glaze and it should be done today. I also am going to go to London on Friday, and miss Monday of next week. I hope I can get a lot of cool Video footage there.

                  -October 16, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment