Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tuesday, 2nd Day of School

    Today was my 2nd Day of school. I got up a little bit later, instead of waking up at 6:50 AM, I got up at 7 AM. I got on my fancy clothes, then I was ready to go. Today, I did not get any bacon for breakfast, I just left. I got a Scone, and a Hot Chocolate from Coffee Angel. The Scone did not taste like ones Ive had in Grand Rapids. It was still good though. I ate my Scone and walked to the Bus stop. I finished my Scone and Hot Chocolate before Bus 46A came. I got on it and went to St. Andrews. I walked down the quick path by the Radisson to get to School. I went in and went to Registration my first class.

     Next, I had Biology for 2 periods (80 Minutes) in the same class room as Registration, so I did not have to switch rooms. We just learned about the Scientific Method which I already knew. That was basically Biology. Next, I had History, and we talked about 1900-1920 area. We talked about WW1 and how WW2 started and Rockefeller and Carnegie which I had learned at the beginning of Last year. Then I had Math, and I learned to Factor equations with x in it. In CAD, Its about learning how to use a Computer program to build 3D objects. Its hard to learn how to use but its a really good software.

     We had lunch after that. I got a sandwich again. In Spanish we watched a Video about a Tomato throwing festival in Bunol, Spain. They have a festival every year where they get together with 100,000 Kilos of Tomatoes and throw them at each-other. That was interesting. Its typical for Girls to wear white shirts and Boys no shirts.




      Those were some Images from La Tomatina in Bunol. It looks crazy! Last, every Tuesday, we have the last 2 periods of school for Lecture. Mr. Hickmott talked to us about the trip that all Transition Year students were going on Wednesday - Friday. I am going somewhere that I cant pronounce or spell the name but it means "Water" in Irish. We got to leave school early today because we had no more lectures to do so I got to leave at 3:10 instead of at 3:50. Mr. Hickmott said we may get out early again Tuesdays, and he said we have to leave straight away and we cant hangout in the hallways or else he will have to keep us until 3:50 Every Thursday.

      So Tomorrow, Im going on a trip and I need to pack tonight. I heard we are going to be doing things in the water like Canoeing and Kayaking and things like that.


        -8/30/2016

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great field trip....more fun than the tomato fight!
    🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete