Thursday, August 25, 2016

Went to School from 9-12 AM

     Today, I had to go to my new school because there was a meeting with all of the new kids coming into St Andrews College. We took bus 46A. I can either take Bus 46A or Bus 145 to my School. We got there, and we followed a kid that had the same uniform as I did, and he showed us a path to school. We got there and we went into the room where the meeting was going to be happening. I got an envelope of information on how to do my locker and who my teachers and stuff are.

     The meeting started and they explained how a normal day worked and all the information and stuff. I then had to take 2 tests, a Writing and a Math test. They were to tell the teachers about where we were at and stuff. I did Writing, then Math, then all the kids who were taking the Irish Language quiz, took that after Math, but about half the people did not do Irish so we all got to go home.


     I had to wear a Uniform with pants, a white shirt and tie and sweater. The tie went under the sweater so no body could see it so I dont know why they make us wear a tie. We went back the same way we came to the Bus. This time, we had to go to the other side of the street to take it back to our house. We got back to my house, then I changed into my regular normal comfy clothes, and we went across the street to our park.


       Every Thursday, the Park right across the street from my house is open to all of the public from 11-2 PM for everyone to eat lunch. There are vendors that go in and set up tents and each tent sells a different kind of food. I went to a tent that sold burritos. I got a huge burrito!


It was bigger than my hand. There was a singer / Live Violin-er at the Park. Here are some Pictures!







After we ate at the Park across the street, we went back to the house. Me and Levi hungout playing the Xbox until about 5:45 PM when we had to go down and eat dinner. Oma made Me and Levi Spaghetti, and My Mom and Oma had their own meal (i think it was soups). Tomorrow, I have to be at school at 10 AM until 12:30 PM. I am going there alone since they said "Only Students"

8/25/2016


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good first day and your burrito looks delicious! 👔👔👔

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how most of your entries involve food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So about half the kids in your class are not Irish, right? Should be an interesting bunch! Let us know who you meet!

    ReplyDelete