Friday, August 26, 2016

School Transition Year Meeting.

      Today, I had to go to school from about 10 - 12:30 AM. I got up at 8:30 AM, and I went on the Bus by myself and went to school by myself. I got to school at 9:30 AM. There was a Meeting in the Senior Hall at 10 AM. I just walked around until about 9:45 AM then I went to the Senior Hall and waited until the meeting started. I found my Form which was 4T and I sat with them. We tried to sit in alphabetical order. I dont know if it worked.  


     They gave us a lot of information about Transition Year. They were trying to make sure that we had Monday and Tuesday figured out because we would all be gone on a trip Wednesday through Friday. All the Information that they gave us was really confusing and I have to check a board in House Area 1 on Monday to find out some of my classes and its just confusing.

   
     After that, we went with our Form and went with our Form Teacher to a room where we got papers and stuff. Then, we each got our picture taken. Then I was free to go. I was trying to be ready for Monday and Tuesday but I have to wait until Monday to figure out everything.

     After School, I walked back to the Bus, then I stopped at Subway to get a sub then I went back Home. I ate the sub and I was going to chill the rest of the night since Oma and my Mom were going to a play.


            -8/26/2016

1 comment:

  1. Oh well...I'm sure you'll figure it on on Monday. At least you know how to get there on time! How do you like your new piano? 🎼🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎼

    ReplyDelete