Monday, August 22, 2016

Moving To Ireland!

     Today, I was moving to Ireland! We had 8 bags that we were going to check because we had a lot of things that we were bringing to Ireland. I got up and packed the rest of my things. I had a backpack with a laptop and the Xbox 360 inside of it. That was my carry on. We left to go to the airport at 11:30 AM. My dad went with us and we got to the airport and checked all of our 8 bags. When it was time for us to go, we all said goodbye to Papa because we wouldn't be seeing him for another 2 months. It was sad and Levi ran back to give him one more hug.

     We went through security then we went to our gate to get on our first airplane. Our first flight was to Atlanta. It was only about 2 hours. We were sitting in First class, which was surprising because we usually didn't all get to sit in first class. I stayed awake on that plane and watched some of Kung Fu Panda 3. The next flight was from Atlanta to New York. That flight was about 2 and a Half Hours. On that plane, I did not sleep either. We were all also in first class again! The last flight we had was from New York to Dublin. It was the longest flight we had. It was 6 Hours long. We were all sitting in First class again! The First Class on that plane had seats that folded down into straight lines and were made into beds. They also had big TVs for each seat. It was amazing!


     Here is a picture of the Seats and a Meal I ate:





     On that flight, there was Dinner, and Breakfast. I had the Heritage Pork Loin for Dinner. It was delicious. After that, I watched a James Bond movie, then I went to bed until I got woken up for Breakfast which was a Egg Sandwich. It was pretty good. We landed in Dublin and we went straight to the Baggage Claim to get our 8 Checked Bags. We used 3 carts to carry all of our bags. We got them pretty quickly, in about 3 minutes. Then, we walked outside the airport, and got in line for a taxi. Since we had so much luggage, we got a van and we could fit all of our luggage inside of the van. I was tired, so I tried to sleep in the van, but we eventually got to our house in Fitzwilliam Square.

    We got all of our bags inside the house, and I took my luggage up to the TV room. I did not really unpack because I just wanted to hangout.



           -8/22/2016

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to fly! I hope you enjoy your last few days of summer before school begins
    🏛🏤🏛

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Class all the way! Just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got there safely! I can't wait to keep up with the blog posts. :)

    -Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to read all your future posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete