Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Got School Books, Went to Subway!

     Today, I got up and it was 8:50 AM. We were suppose to go with someone to go get Me and Levis PPS Number (Personal Public Service). Its the equivalent to a Social Security number in the USA. My mom already had one so that she was able to work in Ireland. We have to get them so that we can go to school. We went to the building, and they told us to come back around 11:30 AM, so, in the meantime, we went to grab the School Books that my mom had ordered and they were in a shop waiting to be picked up. I got a portfolio, a couple books for math, some colored pencils, and a Sketch Book for art im guessing.

     I also went shirt shopping today because I needed some White Shirts for school. It was hard to find the right size but we did. I finally had all of my Uniform clothes for my upcoming School year. We ended up going back to the building at 11:30 to get my PPS Number. They took our Passports and Birth Certificates and papers that my Mom had filled out and that was it.


     For Lunch, we were at the house, and we all went out to eat. I tried my Credit Card at an ATM to see if it would give me cash and it did! I dont know if they will call me because I never told them that I am moving to Ireland so I will have to tell the company that if they ask. My Mom and Oma went somewhere to eat, but I took Levi to a Subway I had found on google maps. It was on the beginning of Grafton street, and it was on the 2nd floor. I got Levi a half foot Turkey and Ham sandwich and I got a foot-long Turkey and Ham sandwich with cheese, lettuce, onions and olives. We took them home and ate them at home. They were really good!


     I also went to Tesco after I had dinner. Oma made us Burgers. They were really good! I found a weird flavor of Doritos at Tesco.

     Thats about all I did today. Also, when I used to post this bolg I would be able to send everyone an Email about it but i have a lot of people so google said it cant send an email to everyone so i will try to find a way to send an email to everyone. Tomorrow im going to my new school for something in the morning. Heres an old photo of Me and Caleb and Jack   
-8/24/2016




   

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will be real Irishmen----at least with your own PPS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you will be real Irishmen----at least with your own PPS card!

    ReplyDelete