Monday, August 29, 2016

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

     Today, was my official first day of school! I got up at 6:50. I had a new alarm clock and it worked. I got on my uniform clothes, and my black shoes, then headed downstairs. I made sure that I had my Wallet that had my Leap Card (what I used to ride the bus). I went downstairs and I had some bacon that My Mom made for me. Then, Me Levi and My Mom went and got some pictures.



      Then, I walked down to the Bus and got on the Bus. When I got to the Radisson, I got off the bus and walked to St. Andrews. I walked in, and I went to registration which is basically a 10 minute class with my Form teacher that just informs us with daily news. Then, I had to find the rest of my classes that I was going to for the rest of the day. I had English first, in room 4.05 and I went there, and the Teacher said that we were suppose to spend the first period with our Form Teacher. My Form Teacher did not know that so I just waited in the Cafeteria for the first period. 

   Next i had SPHE, which is Social, Personal, and Health Education. I went to the room that it said on the chart in House Area 1 which was incorrect so I had to go to room 8.01 I had to ask my way to spanish then Irish (but I didnt have Irish I had American Studies because I came from the US). It was just a crazy day trying to find my way around everywhere. My last 3 periods of the day were for Visual Arts in S.02 which is the 2nd floor of the new building. 


       Everything was just so confusing. They said for the new building that the rooms on the Ground floor started with G, then the first floor was F, then 2nd floor was S. I just asked a ton of people. A Period is 40 minutes at St. Andrews so about 10 minutes less from City in Grand Rapids. I had lunch I got a Sandwich and a Drink. I got a Smart Card at St. Andrews. It allows for me to buy a lunch without me having to take cash to School. Eventually I got to go home. On the way home, I got an Icecream Bar. It was good to be home so I could get out of my Uniform. 


    The first thing I did when I got home was change into Comfortable Clothes! Then, I saw that my new piano had arrived! It was very nice!



     In St. Andrews, Every day of the Week is a different Schedule, so Tomorrow, I will have to figure out the Tuesday Schedule!

          -8/29/2016 

3 comments:

  1. It's a beauty...which floor is it on? I bet they had a lot of movers!
    🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you survived Day 1, it will get easier from here! Glad your piano was delivered; it's a beauty! Tickle those ivories...

    ReplyDelete