Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Setting Up My Room!

     Today, It is the 2nd day that we are here in Ireland, and we are still unpacking things. The pod came this morning, and my mom woke me up at 8:30 AM so that we could unpack it. The 2 guys unpacked the truck and they had boxes full of clothes and other things we had sent over before we came to Dublin yesterday. My Monitor was shipped over in the pod, and one of the guys had a Screwdriver and helped me put the base to the actual Monitor part.


We carried a lot of things to different rooms. I got my Xbox One and brought it to the TV Room. Im trying to make a setup on this big table that I have in the TV Room on the 2nd floor. I also got a lot of clothes and got my room set up. I had a ton of clothes, and I didnt have a big enough Dresser, so we moved one from Mamas room up to my room because my Mom didnt need a Dresser because all of her clothes were Hung up in her Closet. Here is the Dresser I have in my room right now:



    Earlier today, I went to the store to get 2 lemons, some Cream for Omas coffee, and then I stopped at Coffee Angel to get 2 Hot Chocolates for Me and Levi, and a Cappuccino for Oma. For dinner, Oma made us stir fry. It was really good. I had poptarts after that for a Snack. Levi also got a scooter from Grandma before we left and its so fun to ride around the Kitchen in!


First Dinner at the new house 



               -8/23/2016
 




2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your first dinner! The house looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete