Sunday, March 5, 2017

Las Tapas de Lola

        Today is Sunday. Tomorrow, I have my first day at GameStop for Work Experience. Today, I woke up at about 10:30 AM, and I cleaned the bathrooms just like I do each Sunday. After I was done cleaning all of the bathrooms, then I decided to mop the whole basement which had our kitchen and dining room in it. I did that so that I could make some more money to save for my trip to California June 15th. After I mopped the floors of our kitchen and dining room, I cleaned the sides of the stairs from the top floor to the basement.

       After all of that cleaning, I did 30 minutes of Piano before we were going to go out to eat at 5:30 PM. I also took a quick shower before we went out to eat. The place that we went out to eat at was called Las Tapas de Lola. It is a Spanish Restaurant that serves a variety of appetizers and snacks that you eat to make up a full meal. The restaurant had a ton of Tapas that included meat, fish, and deserts also. For a starter, we got a tray of different types of cheese and salami. The salami was delicious. Me and Levi got 2 meatball dishes, and I got a dish that was potatoes and black pudding. The pudding is not American Pudding but the pudding that tastes like nothing and it is the texture of minced meat.


Giant Meatball
My Potato dish. 
Different types of cheeses and salami.
 

For desert, Me and Levi each got churros with chocolate. They came with a ton of sugar on them and you dip them and chocolate and they tasted delicious. Me and Levi ate ours before we could get a picture of them.


Tomorrow, I go to GameStop. I have to be there at 9 AM, and it takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes to get there on the bus, so I am going to get up at 6:30 AM, then see how fast I get there and Tuesday I will wake up later if I get up to early tomorrow. 


-March 5, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment