Monday, January 2, 2017

Skiing, New Years Party! 2017!!

       Thursday, I went skiing with my Dad. It was a very good ski day, and I was happy that I got to ski before the Ski trip that I am going to go on in Febuary to Italy. At Cannonsburg, I met Ben Gair there at 3 PM. I did not know that he was going to be there, but I met him there. My dad went home and Me and Ben were skiing until about 6 PM. Then, Bens dad took Ben and I to Bens house where I spent the night Thursday night.



      I ended up falling asleep at 11:30 PM Thursday night at Bens house, because I had been skiing for the whole day, but then I woke up again at 2 AM, then me and Ben watched a Horror Movie and some Family Guy. We went back to bed around 5 AM. When I got up, I had a couple Bagels, and some cool cooked Eggs wrapped with Ham that Bens dad made. They were yummy. I got back home around 11:30 AM, because I had to get to my Omas house for a christmas party with all of my cousins.

     I got to see my cousins Beth and Laura. We played some games and ate a lot of food, including fondue. It was very delicious! Here are the pictures that we took.





Me and Levi each got some gifts there also. We each got a bag of hot Cheetos, and we got a lot of new games that we will be able to play in Dublin from my Aunt Ruth Ann and Uncle Rich. We drove home, and the next day was New Years Eve.

     I was having a New Years Eve party with all of my friends, and I had invited Ben, Max, Caleb, Tony, Mira and Ava and they all showed up, along with Calebs brothers Dighton and Asa. We had a ton of food set out on the dining table, but I did not eat that much. All of us just hung out up stairs on the 3rd floor.



   Right when it turned 2017 we were all on the first floor, and we all said happy new year and stuff. At about 1 AM, Ava and Mira left, and then it was just Me, Max, Caleb, Ben, Tony and Asa. Me and Tony fell asleep at about 3 AM, but everybody else stayed up until 8 AM. In the morning, Max left because he had to go back to Interlochen, his new school. Ben and Max stayed until about 3 PM, and then they left also. Later that Sunday night after everyone left, I went over to my Dads house and we played Chess, got some Little Caesars pizza, and watched Sully. It was a very good movie. After that I walked back home so that I could get some sleep because we were going skiing again Monday, which is today.


       Today is Monday, January 2nd, and my dad and I went skiing today.


         We left at about 9 AM, and we were able to ski until about 3 PM. It was very good skiing in the morning, it was about 30 degrees, so it was under freezing, but not insanely cold. Later in the day it got more soft because the sun came out and it was heating up the snow. It was a really good day to ski. There were these weird clouds that we saw that were formed in a line and it looked like a huge blanket of clouds were taking over the sky.










      We left at about 3 PM, and got taco bell on the way home. On the way back home, it started to rain, so it was a good thing that we left. Once I got home today, Ms Beth and her husband Ben came over with their kids and we got to see them again. I watched Charlie and Mason for a bit while my mom and Ms Beth talked.


      -January 2, 2017 (MONDAY)



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Great pictures!! I can't wait to see the Italy trip pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and all your photos. Sounds like you are having a great time with your friends and
    family! Happy New Year to all.

    ReplyDelete