Tuesday, December 27, 2016

BOWLING AND FOOD!

      Yesterday (Monday) my Dad, Levi and I drove to Grand Haven to go Bowling with my Cousins. I got to see my Aunt Jen, and Uncle norm and Grandma again which was really cool. We played 3 games and we decided to put up the bumpers during the first game because it was to hard. I like to use the bumpers to get strikes, I usually just hit one and then hopefully it bounces off and goes straight into the pins. We got a pitcher of root beer for everybody. My dad and Aunt Jen are really good at Bowling. I only got over 100 points on the last game.

      Here are some pictures of us bowling.

Our serious bowling faces


        After we played 3 games (which took us about 2 hours) then we went to eat at 'The Stable Inn'. They had Burgers, and Hotdogs, but also a whole section of Mexican food, so there was a ton of options which was nice. I got a mini burrito, and I also had some of the Onion rings we got. They were delicious. I told everybody about Ireland and how different it is and stuff. We left the reastruant and said goodbye, and we drove home.

     For the rest of the night, I went over to Papas house to play Fallout 4, then at about 11 PM I walked back to my house to spend the night. Today is Tuesday, and I had a dentist appointment at 9 AM. After that I went over to hangout at Papas house again with him and Levi. We helped with the groceries at about 1:30 PM, and later today Ben, Caleb and Max are going to come over and spend the night!  

                                -December 27, 2016 (Tuesday)


No comments:

Post a Comment