Sunday, January 8, 2017

Back in Dublin!!! (Past Week)

    Last week was my last week in Grand Rapids. On Tuesday January 3rd, all of my friends went back to school. Tuesday night, Lillie and I went to see the new Disney movie Moana at AMC, and it was very good! It had Dwayne Johnson as the voice for one of the characters. I loved that movie! After the movie was finished, we went to Hibachi Grill and Buffet. It is basically a huge Buffet of Chinese and american food. It had Chinese food but also things like mac and cheese and pizza. It is a very good place to go to eat. After that, we went shopping at Target, and I got some things to bring back to Dublin, some gloves, and a huge sweatshirt!



          Wednesday,  I watched Levi since my Mom and Papa had to go to work. We went to visit Levis school at 11:30 AM, and he got to stay for a couple hours and he got to see all of his friends. I also got to see all of my old teachers. It was really fun, then we went to the dollar store, and I got more things to take back to Dublin like Twizzlers, Red Vines, Hot Tamales, Skittles, and Air Heads. Those are all things that Dublin doesn't have and I am going to let my friends in Dublin try some of them and see how they like them.


       Thursday was the last day that I had in Grand Rapids. My dad stayed home with us to hang out with us. We went to get pictures at Macy's in the morning since we did not get any school pictures like we did in Grand Rapids. They turned out really cool. After we got our pictures from Macy's, we went to a Celebration Cinema and my Dad and Brother went to see Rogue One, and I went to see Passengers. Passengers is the movie with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. It only got 30% on Rotten Tomatoes but it was really good! I want to see it again it was so good!



       After we saw our movies, we drove back home, and I shoveled my Sidewalks and Driveway. At 5:30 PM, Amy picked me up to go to Calebs swim meet. He was doing a swim meet but against another swim team. They won, and caleb did some really awesome dives! It was really fun to watch, and Ava and Mira and Ben were there also. 


         After the swim meet, Caleb, Dighton, Asa, and Ben came over to my house while Amy went over next store to the party with my Mom. We all went over later, and we all saw Deb Gair, and Melanie, Max's mom.
Me, Dighton, Asa, Caleb and Ben
Caleb and Ben were tired because they had school on Friday and it was like 11 PM. 
The Core 4 Moms, Melanie, Deb, my mom and Amy.

     After everyone left that night, I went back home and went to sleep. Friday morning, we were getting ready to fly back to Dublin. Our flight was at 1:30 PM, so we had to leave at 11:30 AM. We packed everything up, and I packed all of my Candy to bring back to Ireland. We were all set, and my Dad came back from work to drive us to the Air Port. We got to the Airport and we had like 7 bags to Check. We said goodbye to Papa, and then Checked all of our 7 bags. 


      We had 3 flights. The first 2 ones were about 2 hours long, the last one was about 6 hours long. On one of the 2 hour flights, we got upgraded to first class, and we got to sit in the seats that can fold into beds. 






         We got to Dublin Saturday morning at about 9 AM Dublin time, and I was really tired so I took a nap. We had school on Monday, so we were trying to get back on the Time Schedule since Dublin is 5 Hours ahead of Grand Rapids.

        -January 8, 2016 (SUNDAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment