Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Going Home Tomorrow!

      Today is Wednesday, and tomorrow I am flying out at 6 AM, and we are getting up at 4 AM. I am going to try to stay up really late tonight so that I can sleep on the plane tomorrow, and when I get home, I can stay up really late and then go to bed at like 2 AM in Grand Rapids. I am going to bring my Laptop and Xbox 360 back, one in a backpack and the other one in a Suitcase.

   In the past week, we went over to Fiona's house, and she had a little party, and we went over to visit. She had made pies, and all sorts of yummy things. Levi and I mostly just played with games in the other room.

     I think that we made more than 6,000 Euro from the Winter Fare, at least thats what I have been hearing, we might have made less or more, but our goal was 8,000 I think. This school week, we have not been doing any work really. I have been watching movies in every class. We watched Home Alone in SPHE, we watched Madagascar in Math, and in English, we were watching Napoleon Dynamite. Tuesday, the second half of the school day, we went Bowling. Bowling is not that big in Ireland as it is in the United States, and nobody is really good. I got a 107. We had the sides up because that makes it more fun. Here is a picture of us bowling.



      Last Friday, we had Cooking class. Me, Jack and Pierce decided to make cookies with chocolate chips and cookies inside of them. We also put some coconut butter inside. We did not know how they would taste, but they looked very colorful after they were finished cooking.



      They did not taste good at all, but at least they looked good. Tuesday, we had chemistry, and we were heating up water with different alcohols, and seeing which alcohol would burn the water the quickest.


       I still need to buy a ton of gifts for my friends, and Ireland doesnt have a Meijer, so I will do all of my shopping when I get home tomorrow, or the day after. Hopefully Tomorrow. I will arrive in Grand Rapids at 5 PM. I plan to go see the Blandford Christmas Carol like I do a lot of Christmas times. Ben and Caleb are going to meet me at the airport when I land, which I am very excited about. Christmas Carol starts at 7:30 PM, after that we will probably go to a Dollar Store, than have a sleepover. 

     -December 21, 2016 (Tuesday)

1 comment: