Thursday, December 15, 2016

Pantomime, WINTER FARE

     On Monday, we went to a Pantomime. A Pantomime is a traditional family friendly play, meant to entertain people, and it is very famous in the UK.  It was Robin Hood, and it was pretty cool. There was a lot of singing and it was meant for more of little kids, but I still enjoyed it. It was not a boring play, it was very fun to watch. At the end, they shot confetti at us, and it was really fun. Here is a picture I got at the end of it!


      Tuesday we had Tacos for dinner. Wednesday I had my Piano lesson after school. I brought in a cake and a card for my piano teacher for a Christmas gift. After my Piano lesson, I went straight home, because we were having a piano tuner coming over to tune the piano, because it sounded really bad. We had it tuned, now it sounds very good, but he said we will have to get it tuned soon in 2017 also because the strings are so new, they need to stretch into the new piano, and that takes time. 

       Thursday was the Winter Fare. I had all of my candy that I had ordered online ready to bring in to school Thursday morning. We also had made some things for the bake sale stall. I had a ton of candy to bring in Thursday, and Dominic and Pierce also brought things for the American Sweets stall. The Winter Fare started at 3 PM and went until 5 PM. We had a ton of candy, more than I thought that we would have. Amelia brought a lot of candy also. This is what the table looked like at the beginning of the Winter Fare, at about 2:30 PM. It was very crowded!

     The fastest things that sold for us were the individually wrapped Twizzlers, the Nerds, and the Pop tarts sold fast also! It was a very successful sale, we probably made 300 Euro hopefully! Our goal as a whole was to make 8,000 Euro, which hopefully we hit! Throughout the Winter Fare, Christmas music was playing, and at the end, they called the Raffle prizes, and one little girl got the 2 Drake tickets. It was really cool. I then took the bus home, and I had a ton of things to carry home. 

  •      I fly back to Michigan a week from today, the 22nd of December. I have a lot of party's and things from then until the 1st of January. Hopefully I will be able to ski a lot to get ready for February's ski trip to Italy!!


          -December 15, 2016 (Thursday) 


      

1 comment:

  1. Quite a crowd there! All wanting to buy candy? AGood money maker. What are the plans for the money? I bet you are eager to get home and see your friends. We in G.H. are hoping to see you, too.
    Grandma G.

    ReplyDelete