Sunday, June 2, 2019

Back in Ireland!

I flew in and got in around 10 AM. I took a taxi to Doms house, then we talked for a bit and I took a 2 hour nap around 2 PM. After I woke up around 4:30, Dom and I and Pierce were going to meet up with Molly to go to her piano teachers photography exhibit in the city center. We met Pierce and Molly at the Dart station and then walked to the location where the photography exhibit was taking place. We met Mollys piano teacher and looked at some really cool photographs around the room. After a bit we left and ended up bumping into Liam who is a friend of Dom and Alec from the US but is studying in Ireland. All of us ended up going to Brothers Dosirak for dinner (a korean restaurant).




After dinner, and Dom, Molly and I went back to Mollys house for some time to hangout and listen to music and chill. Later that night Dom and I took a taxi back home. 

July 1st:
Today Dom and I went to meet up with Juho. We stopped at his apartment on the way into town and we said hi to his mother. We then went into town and went to Brothers Dosirak again. 


We went to the Korean grocery store after that to buy some stuff, then we went back to Doms house. Juho was quite tired so he took a nap on Doms couch while we went to Dunnes to grab some stuff for the party that night. Once we got back, we made a Frittata for everyone who would be at the party that night. Dom bought a ton of eggs he needed to use up so we used 10 eggs and a lot of peppers to make a dope Frittata. 


We got quite a few people that came to Doms house including Alana, Riddhi, Carolina, Pam, Sophie, Pierce and Juho. 










4 comments:

  1. The feelings I have reading this blog again is such a mixed bag of emotions for me. I LOVE that you are experiencing the world and sharing your perspective and journey with all of us... But it means you are REALLY gone again. I love you Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are reconnecting with your overseas friends, but share Amy’s sentiment and will look forward to your blog posts until...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be there! Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackson, keep up the Blogs, I love them and you are a funny funny person. I love the way you write.

    ReplyDelete