Saturday, June 8, 2019

Haircut / Party

July 6:

Thursday I didn't really do anything all day we just hung out at the house. Later on in the day I decided to take the bus into town to get a haircut. I got off the bus and walked down the street that my old house was on. I walked past Fitzwilliam Square to the Grafton Barber that I always got my hair cut at when I lived here. I decided to get it cut quite short so that it would be less annoying on our Interrailing trip. The lady washed my hair for me before she cut it. After about 40 minutes it was done and I walked to Grafton street.



I went to a camera shop because I was researching which good cameras to get for travel and to take nice photos and videos because I want a new one for my trip. I asked the man working there and he suggested the Panasonic TZ100 so I looked it up and it looks very nice for the price. I walked through St Stevens Green also.



I went to Subway for dinner, then took the bus back home and Dom and I watched another episode of Black Mirror. Dom made roasted potatoes and shrimp for us Thursday night.




July 7:

Friday Dom and I decided to have another small party so that we could see Rosie since we haven't seen her yet in Dublin. It turned out that she couldn't actually come so it ended up being Dom, Pierce, Me, Carolina and Molly. I hung out in my hammock for a bit before they showed up. 



For Dinner at the party Dom and I made burgers for everyone. We used the same meat that we used to make the meatballs a while back.



It was a fun party, we stayed up pretty late. Molly spent the night in one of Doms many bedrooms since we were up till like 5 AM. 

July 8:

In the morning we woke up around 10 and we had scrambled eggs for breakfast. Dom also made us tea. It was a pretty nice day out so for the majority of the day we just hung out on Dom's trampoline talking and listening to music. 



Around 6 PM we took a bus to Blackrock where we dropped Molly off at the Dart station and Dom and I continued on to Five Guys to meet up with Pierce, Liam and Alec. It was nice to see Alec, he still has Leaving Cert exams he is currently doing. I had a burger and 2 milkshakes. We walked to Pierce's house after we ate and hung out there for a bit. I ended up falling asleep on his bed because I was quite tired probably from only getting 5 hours of sleep the previous night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment