Monday, June 10, 2019

New Camera / Grafton Musicians!



Saturday night, Dom cooked us up some chicken and pasta for dinner around 1 AM. 


We watched the last episode of Black Mirror season 5, it was pretty good but not as good as the previous seasons. 

June 9:

Sunday morning I woke up around 1 PM. I decided to go into town by myself to just walk around and finally purchase a camera for my Interrailing trip that we leave for Thursday morning. I walked down Grafton and saw many people playing music, and a guy who was creating works of art using spray paint. 


I went to JD sports and Urban Outfitters also to buy some shorts and socks. I got 3 pairs of shorts from the two stores in total for Prague and Berlin because it is going to be very hot and I only brought 2 pairs of shorts so now I have 5 in total. I also bought the Panasonic TZ100 Camera for my inter-railing trip. It can record 4K video at 30 fps and 1080p full HD video at 50p and has 5 axis gimbal stabilisation which works very well for recording. 

Here is a picture of it:


I watched many musicians on Grafton for a bit, and later in the evening I went to Boojum. It is a Mexican restaurant off of the canal that I have never been to so I decided to try it out. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and the burrito I got was very tasty. 


I looked outside and it was raining after I finished my meal so I waited until it stopped then I took the bus back to Doms house. 

June 10:

Monday, Dominik and I woke up around Noon so we could go to St. Andrews to meet Max and grab my 2020 vision clothes. 2020 Vision is a brand my friend Max started about a year ago in Dublin. He tried to ship the shirts to me in the US but there were some shipping problems but luckily I got all my t-shirts today. Everybody who wasn't in IB were still in exams so we left after being there for like 30 minutes and went into town. 

Dom and I first off got Ice-Cream at Gino's. 


Then we walked once around St. Stevens green while eating our ice-cream. It was surprisingly sunny today and was quite hot at some points. 


We then went into the Camera store on Grafton so I could buy an extra battery for my camera that I had bought the previous day so I could make sure I never ran out of battery life. After grabbing that we went back to sit in St. Stevens Green for a bit until around 5 PM where we headed down to the Liffey and ended up going to a restaurant called Eatokyo. It is a Japanese restaurant and we ate dinner there. I got a beef starter and a chicken main dish. Both were very good.


After finishing dinner, Dom and I got a bus back to his house. 


4 comments: