Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Met Juho & Jinho / Set up Hammock in Dom's Tree

June 2:

In the morning after the party at Doms house, Me, Dom, Pierce and Sophie all woke up and made some breakfast around noon. Pierce and Sophie left after a bit and then Dom and I just hung out at his house for the rest of the day. 

Around 5:30 PM, I went to get on a bus to go into town to meet Juho and Jinho (a good friend of Juho). I met them in front of the Disney store on Grafton street. We walked down Grafton street and went through Brown Thomas to look at dope clothes and shoes. After that we wanted to eat dinner so we walked to a Japanese restaurant called Yamamori. 



I got some sort of chicken on a stick that was very tasty. 



Juho ordered a dessert that we all shared. 


After we all finished eating our food we stayed at the restaurant for a bit to talk. Jinho left sooner or later because he had soccer training the next morning. Juho and I then walked to Gino's to get some ice-cream. 




After we finished our ice-cream we walked to the nearest bus stop by Trinity college and got on the bus. 



Juho got off at his apartment next to UCD and I went back to Doms house. Once I got back, we decided to start the lord of the rings movies. 

June 3:

Today was a very chill day, we didn't leave the house. We did however make some very good food. For breakfast, Dom made some scrambled eggs and bacon and I added some avocado with mine. It was tasty:




Sometime later in the day I told Dom that I wanted to find a place to set up my hammock among the trees in his back yard. It was too difficult to place the hammock between any 2 trees so I decided to climb high in one of the trees to see if I could somehow place it between 2 branches in the same tree. I climbed many feet into the air and found a pretty good spot and was able to set up the hammock. 

You can barely see the Hammock high up in this tree


I climbed down after sitting in the hammock for a few minutes so we could eat dinner. Dom made some very nice pork chops and we ate the mac & cheese he made earlier which was very delicious. 



After dinner, Dom and I continued to watch the lord of the rings movies. We finished The Two Towers and started the final movie but about 30 minutes into it we decided to stop and go upstairs to play Minecraft with Alec and Tony from Grand Rapids. We played for a few more hours then went to bed around 5 AM. 








1 comment: