Sunday, February 12, 2017

Went to 'Pickle"

          Today is Sunday. Levi had his friends over from last night, they had slept over. I got up at about 8:45 AM to Levi barging into my room asking me to help him plug in the xbox 360. I told him to let me sleep and he went away. Then he came back 2 minutes later asking again and I just woke up at that point. I went downstairs, and worked on a song until about 10:30 AM. My Mom made Pancakes for Levi, his friends and I. It was very delicious with peanut butter and syrup on it. I started to clean the bathrooms at about 11:40 AM, and I got finished at about 12:20 PM.


      All of the bathrooms were cleaned, so I decided to do piano next. Levi and his friends were in the piano room watching YouTube videos so I asked them to move to the next room and they did. After I did piano, I worked on my Paper Towns book report that was due tomorrow. I was basically finished with it, I just made it look better, and edited it some more. I printed it out and it was 8 pages long. It was about 3 PM, and I was bored. Levis friends parents were over talking to Mama and Oma downstairs. I went down to the room where all of them were.

      We were talking about how I was going to Italy soon, and Levis friends parents said they were going to Italy also soon to go Snowboarding. It turns out, that we are both on the same flight flying out Saturday at 6:15 AM. They offered to drive me there at 4 AM and it was really nice of them. It was perfect because Mama, Oma and Levi were flying out Friday to go to Croatia and Montenegro. I was going to take an Uber Saturday but now I have a ride. I am going to spend the night at their house Friday, and then we get up at 3 AM or so and go to the AirPort.


       I took a shower at 4:30 PM, we were going to an Indian restaurant named 'Pickle' at 5:15 PM. After my shower, I got in some sweatpants and sweatshirt and we were all ready to go eat dinner. We walked to Camden street where 'Pickle' was located. We went in, and there was 2 floors, but the 2nd floor was kind of a balcony looking over the first floor. We sat on the 2nd floor seating area. This is the view from where we sat.



      We ordered food, I got Buttered Chicken, which came with Butter Naan bread. My Mom got a spicy vegetable dish. Levi got a Tandoori Chicken dry dish which was amazing according to my Mom. My Oma got Riesling called 'Sweet Agnes" and she really liked that. She got a Duck dish for dinner. We got a ton of Naan on the side including plain naan, garlic naan and buttered naan. They were all amazing especially the Garlic Naan, my favorite. We got a picture in front of the Door.


        We got dessert also. Levi got a Chocolate Tart with Vanilla icecream. I got a strawberry sorbet, which was amazing. Oma and Mama shared a Pistachio Ice cream thing which had a bunch of interesting things in it. The meal was amazing, and at about 7:20 PM, we were finished eating, and we took some of Mamas spicy vegetable dish home with us. We got home, and I continued to work on Ableton for a little bit. Tomorrow, I am going to Badminton with Alec and Gonzalo.

            -Febuary 12, 2017 (SUNDAY)

2 comments: