Thursday, February 2, 2017

Sick Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

       I went to school Monday right after I just got back from London. It was a good day, but when I went to sleep, my throat felt a little bit dry and I had a small headache, but I thought it was not a big deal, so I just took some ibuprofen and went to sleep and set my alarm for 7:30 AM. When I woke up to my alarm sounding on Tuesday Morning, I felt completely horrible. I felt like I was very hot, and I felt like I had a horrible fever. My head was hurting, and my throat was very very dry, and it stayed like that most of Tuesday. I told Oma, and I stayed home from school Tuesday. I went straight back to bed and got back up around 9:30 AM.


       I felt nauseous a lot of Tuesday, and I slept again from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM. I took a bath in my Moms bathroom since she has a really nice bathtub and put some Epsom Salt in the hot water since it is suppose to help your body or something like that.


     I stayed in the bath a while than got out. I tried to eat some soup but I was not really hungry, and still felt a bit nauseous. I was laying down in bed most of Tuesday morning, but I tried to walk around. That helped me to feel less nauseous because I had a lot of air in my stomach. I was feeling a little bit better at night time. I went to sleep Tuesday and still had my alarm set for 7:30 AM. 

      Wednesday morning I woke up and did not go to school either because I felt the same way, except my throat was more swelled up and it hurt to swallow. I did not have a runny nose or anything so I thought it had to be strep throat. My Mom texted my Piano teacher and told him I would not be there for a lesson today, since my Lessons are on Wednesday. My Mom booked me an appointment for an appointment at a clinic near our house, even though she was in Grand Rapids. She left for Grand Rapids Monday, and she is back Thursday Morning.    

      Oma and Me walked over to the clinic at 3 PM, when my appointment was. The guy wrote me a prescription for amoxicillin which is what most people get to treat Strep Throat. I was to take 3 pills each day for 7 days straight, which is what I have done in the past. I took my first one at like 4 PM when we got home. 

     For dinner Wednesday, we got some Indian food from Sanai, which is about a 3 minute walk from our house. It is right next to the Tesco we always go to. I went and brought it back home. I got the Chicken Tanduri Tikka since the Chicken is soft and easy to swallow, and thats what I had got last time, and it was very good. We also got some Naan bread and also some Garlic Naan. 

        I did not finish all of my Naan or Tanduri Chicken, so I saved it for Thursday night Dinner. I decided to stay home Thursday also to let my throat heal, and so I did not get anybody else sick, because a ton of other people at St. Andrews have been out for being sick, and they probably have just been passing it from person to person. This way no one else would catch it from me. I set my alarm for 9:30 AM for Thursday morning, and I took another pill at bed time, and went to bed at 10:30 PM Wednesday night.


       Thursday morning I woke up at 9:00 AM, and I felt better, but my throat still hurt. I took a pill in the morning, and went downstairs. I had to get new colored ink for the printer today because it was running out and I was working on my 'Career in Detail' project for St. Andrews. I walked over to an Ink store by St. Stevens Green. I got the Colored ink from that store, than got some subway for lunch than walked back home. I worked on my project from then on. I am currently working on 'What a career in Music Production Entails' so I talked about what you have to do, and how you also have to know how to sell yourself because you are the product, you make the music and you have to network with other artists to grow. 

      It rained the whole day Thursday, (Today) but by 2 PM, it was not just windy and rainy, it was insane. You could hear the wind hit against the house, through the chimneys, and just through the walls. It was raining so hard also. I tried to open one of the windows in my Piano Room while it was raining, and just an inch of lifting up the window, a ton of wind blew into the house sweeping all of the little pieces of paper that were on the ground from working on my project all over. Also got a little bit of rain on the window sill inside, but I immediately shut it so it stopped. Here is some pictures of the rain and wind.


       I will go to school tomorrow, and it will be Friday, and I have Hill Walking again for my Outward bound so that shouldn't be too bad. Also my Ski Trip to Italy is Febuary 18 and that will be amazing! I am going to be in a room with Dominic, Jack, and Alec. 


           -Febuary 2, 2017 (THURSDAY) 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling MUCH better by Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All better now? Hey, that Naan looks great! I bet you'll go back. Can't wait to see your Career project.

    ReplyDelete