Sunday, February 5, 2017

Friday Hillwalk, Career in Detail, Paper Towns book report

      Friday, I went back to school. I was feeling much better Thursday, and Friday morning when I woke up at 7:30 AM. I took my Amoxicillin in the morning and then I got my stuff and took the bus to school. I had Hill-walking again for my outward bound trip today. I thought it was not going to rain, so I brought my huge sweatshirt to school to wear during hill walking.

     I had my 4 Main classes on Friday, except American Studies because Ms. Gavin was not there. We had to go to supervision. I had Critical Thinking before by Outward Bound, and we talked about more critical thinking stuff. I walked down to the bus at about 1:20 PM to go for my Hillwalk. It was raining when I walked down to the bus and that wasnt good because it meant I could not wear my giant hoodie unless I wanted to get it soaking wet. We took the bus to a hill, and I left my backpack and huge sweatshirt on the bus. It was raining the whole time we walked through the Forrest on the hill. My St. Andrews Sweatshirt got soaking wet and so did my pants, but not as much.

     It was not the best hillwalk, but I eventually got home.

     Saturday, I continued to work on my 'Career in Detali' project, and I decided to make a separate blog just for how that project turned out. I have about 15 pages in it and I think I might not even get 20, but thats ok because it has a lot of work put into it. I tried to start my book report for 'Paper Towns' but I was having trouble trying to organize it correctly, so I will try to work on it a lot today. My Book Report for Paper Towns is not due until Thursday, which is after the U-Live concert, so I will probably only have today, Monday, and Tuesday to work on it. Monday, I will finish my 'Career in Detail' Project.

     I am really excited to go to Italy for my Ski trip, I leave in about 2 Weeks.

     Saturday night, I put my Laptop and TV together to watch some youtube videos.



      Today is Sunday, hopefully I can just work more on my Career in Detail project and start to write my Book Report.



              -Febuary 5th, 2017 (SUNDAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment