Saturday, April 16, 2016

Post Dublin Adventure Reflection!!

           For the 10 days that I was in Ireland, some of my favorite parts about it was that you could get to anywhere that you needed to get to, without driving a car. You could bike, take the D.A.R.T. take the bus, or walk. I loved our house! I liked my new school that I visited. It is interesting how the ways that houses work in Dublin. It is different than our house, where it is actually a building, but our house in Dublin, is connected to a huge chain of houses that are all connected and it looks like a huge building.

          I like how it rains a lot there, but not to hard. In GR, when it rains, it rains really hard, but if it rains in Ireland, it just kind of casually sprinkles than goes away in a couple of minutes. It is really pretty when it is sunny also. I got pictures of a lot of colorful doors that I saw when I was walking around Dublin.













































         Our house is really awesome. The basement is our kitchen, and it is always really warm down there because of the AGA, and the floors are heated down there. We also have an awesome wine cellar. Mama has a really awesome bath tub in her room. Here is a picture of Levi in it. Also the AGA.




Levi in the Bath-Tub
The yellow AGA
           The next time I will be going to Ireland, is with my friends Ben, Max, and Caleb. We will be going to visit after school gets out in the middle of June! Hopefully, we will go to visit the island where they shot the last scene in StarWars The Force Awakens!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post on Georgian Dublin! The doors are iconic of the city, so perfect post. What a great spring break we had, I'm so excited to get to experience life in Ireland. Having a life here and there is really cool, I feel very blessed to get to do this! We are going to have a blast! I'm really looking forward to taking your friends too! I almost have to pinch myself - this is a cool dream coming true. 🍀

    ReplyDelete