Saturday, April 9, 2016

Went to Glasnevin Cemetery!!

           Today, I was going to meet a new piano teacher at 11 AM. I had an appointment at Waltons School of Music. We started to walk over to the Waltons School of Music at about 10:30 AM. We got there on time, and at 11 AM, I got to have a lesson with my new teacher to see if I wanted him as my teacher when I moved. His name was Andrew. He was very particular about how I played and I cant figure out if I like him or not.
   

            After my lesson was finished, we walked over to a place to eat about a block away. It was called "Taco Taco". It was a brunch place. They had tacos, and some breakfast items. It was very unique! Oma and Levi split the Chicken and Waffles. I got a pork burrito with black beans and it had egg inside of it. It was AMAZING! It was very big but I managed to finish it. Me and Oma also each got a pot of peppermint tea. We sat in a booth, and we were trying to eat fairly quickly because we had to make it to the Glasnevin Cemetery at 1:30 for a tour.

Our Booth
           We were going to take the bus to the Cemetery, but we did not have enough time, so we got a taxi. We took the taxi to the Glasnevin Cemetery. We got there a little bit late, but we were still able to join our tour. The Glasnevin Cemetery had 1.5 MILLION graves! It was the biggest Cemetery I have ever been to. We got a very long tour with a lot of information given to us. I got a lot of cool pictures of the Graves!



Cool Pic of the Graves

Awesome view
More pictures
Another one
          After we visited Glasnevin Cemetery, we decided to walk over to The Gravediggers Pub. We read about it on TripAdvisor, and it got high ratings, so we decided to go check it out. When we got there, they were not serving food, but I got a hot chocolate. Oma tried an Irish Coffee, and said she could taste whiskey a lot in it. 




In The Gravediggers Pub
Outside View
             After we finished our drinks at The Gravediggers Pub, we took an Uber back to Fitzwilliam Square. It was a fun last day!! Tomorrow, we would have to be to the airport by 8 AM to conclude our awesome week visiting Dublin, Ireland!



                                        -4/9/2016


2 comments:

  1. Awesome week Jackson! Thx for the great trip and open mind on Dublin. I've loved reading it from your point of view! I can't wait to have your friends visit in June. Life is good!! My soul is happy 🍀.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have had you see if you noticed any "Dailey" gravestones.

    ReplyDelete