Thursday, November 3, 2016

WEEK WITH PAPA!! (HUGE BLOG)

       I have a lot to write about since I have not posted in a while. First, My Dad got here Sunday to spend the week with Me and Levi. He was suppose to get here Saturday, but there was a Plane Fire in the Chicago Airport so he had to wait an extra night. He brought me and Levi over a bag of Hot Cheetos Each. I still have not eaten mine because I am trying to save them. I will probably eat them tonight. We went to go eat dinner Sunday night at a place called "Osteria Lucio" They had really good Italian Pizza. We got 2 pizzas and a big salami Plate. Here is a picture:

     The pizza was really delicious. We walked back on the Grand Canal where I would go pokemoning a lot. Me, Levi, Mama, and Papa went to Killiney Hill. It is suppose to be the biggest hill in Ireland. It was really high and the view from the top was really good!



       I also took Levi and my Dad through Trinity Collage when we were walking close to the Liffey. 



       Me and Levi also took Papa to Howth. We had been there before for a cliff walk but we just went there to check out the fishermans village. It was really cold and windy, but we went out on both piers and we ate dinner at a place called O'Connells, which is where Me, Levi, Oma and my Mom ate last time we were here. 


       Me and Levi each got an Apple Crumble for Desert. They were really good. We went to see the old Abandoned church in Howth before we took the dart back to our house. It was closed but we were able to look into it. It looked very creepy since the abandoned church had a graveyard right next to it. Today, we went to Malahide which is about a 30 minute ride on the Dart. Malahide has the Malahide Castle and Parks. We took a tour of Malahide Castle. Here are some pictures of the Castle and Inside. 
  
       We had learned that the family that had owned the Castle brought over a ton of new species of plants over to ireland, and they are still preserved in a garden building made of glass. It is really warm inside because the plants need humidity and heat, and we got to go inside and see all of them. 

All of the Plants in the glass building.
        We took Papa to Levis school and my school also. We walked to Levis school and on the way there, I showed Papa and Levi a cool alley way that had a ton of graffiti all over. After we saw Levis school, we walked back to the Bus to take it to my School. On the way to my school, we stopped at UCD (University College Dublin) just to check it out. I got a Sweatshirt from there, and then we went to my school. We were able to go inside of my school because the janitors did not seem to care, so we went all through my school. We then took the Dart back to the Liffey, and we walked to a Cineworld, which is a Movie Theater. We were going to see "Jack Reacher #2" It was really good! Then we walked back to our house on Grafton Street.

      These pictures are from Howth. We saw these cool boats where they had these mechanisms where it looked like they could put something under the water to drag on the bottom to pick up things on the bottom of the sea floor. 



      Tomorrow we are just going to have a Chill day, mabye go see another movie, and we are going to go to St. Stevens Green shopping center to get Papa some gloves that he wants. When we were walking by the Liffey, we saw this candy shop called "Candy Lab" and I had looked it up online before, and they had a ton of American sweets like Reeses, hersheys, and cheetos, just not the flamin hot ones. 

   -November 3, 2016


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great week, Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your pictures!! It looks like such an incredible place!

    ReplyDelete