Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Back to School!!

      Monday, I was back to school. I had to put on my fancy shirt, tie, and pants again. I had not worn them in about 10 days so it felt a bit weird. I woke up Monday at 7 AM, but I did not want to go to school since I was so used to sleeping in for the past week. I got up though, and got ready for school. I forgot to bring my pencil case to school, so I had no pencil the whole of Monday, but other than that, It was not that bad of a day.

     I had about 12 Euro left on my smartcard for Monday, so I had enough to get Lunch Monday, and thats about it. Lunch was good! In English we were starting Poetry, and we had to do Poetry until Christmas. At Christmas we will switch English teachers and do a Novel and a Play the next half of the year. I am saving up money for the Winter Fair. I am on the American Snacks committee, and I want to get a ton of american snacks to raise money for the Uganda trip. I have 50 Euro saved up, and from what I know, other kids in my committee will not do a lot to help, so I just plan to get all the snacks myself. Just like I saw with the Project of Me, some people put a lot of time and work into it like me, and others start it the night before.

        Tuesday, we did not have school since the Strikes with the teachers were still going on. I got Tuesday off! I went to see Doctor Strange by Marvel, and It was really good! Marvel has been doing a ton of great movies lately, I dont know how they are able to put out so many movies that are this good in a small amount of time! Their best movies which are Iron man 3, the 2 Avengers, and Civil war made over 1 Billion dollars each! They are doing great. I have started to watch this Youtuber named VSauce who trys to answer questions in his videos, but also asks more questions and trys to answer them as well. Some of his video titles are "How much do Shadows Weigh", "How to count Past Infinity", and "What is Random". He is a great youtuber and I suggest you watch some of his videos. His name is Vsauce.

     Today, (Wednesday) was a half day, and I got out of piano early since one girl did not have a lesson so I was able to get most of my lesson done early! I went home, and I was able to hang out the whole night because I had no homework!

            -November 9, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment