Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Nutcracker, Ceili.

     Saturday, we went to see the Nutcracker at 2 PM. It was very good, the ballerinas were Russian, from Moscow, so they were really good. It was about 2 hours long, then we had to find some place to eat before we went to the Ceili Party. Ceili is an Irish dance, and we were going somewhere later where we would learn to dance. I was not going to dance because I had learned dances at the beginning of TY. We found a place to eat close to the place where the Ceili was. Me and Levi split a burger, and we had french fries with horseradish garlic mayonaise sauce. It was really good!

     We walked back to the Ceili, and we hung out there for a couple of hours. There were desserts and snacks, and my Mom and Oma learned to dance in the dancing hall. Me and levi just watched. We were offered a ride home by 2 friends my mom and Oma had made there, and they drove us home. They were from Chicago, so my Mom was really good friends with them. We got home at about 9:30 PM, and then levi had to go to bed. I slept in the Piano room by the TV when I eventually fell asleep probably around midnight.

    Today is Sunday, and Levi is having his friend Abdella over to play. They are about to go over to the park. I am going to order a ton of American Snacks for the Winter fare, which is December 15. I go back to GR in 25 days which is exciting. I have a ton of ideas for what to do!

      -November 27, 2016 (Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment