Wednesday, April 5, 2017

"Career in Detail" Project Grade / Projects / Going home soon!!

      This is the last week before I travel home to Grand Rapids with Oma and Levi. It is the week of April 3rd, which is a Monday. That Monday I had a Math Test since I was gone last Friday to visit Google and Facebook. I went in knowing a lot about the test and feeling pretty well prepared. I had studied all last week since I thought that I was going to take it on Friday, but then I remembered I would miss school that day. I took the test Monday in room 8.04, and I was done before a lot of the other kids. I was very confident and thought I got at least a 90 %. I understood all of the questions.

      We found out that our Spanish teacher Ms. Ryan was leaving us, and so we of-course had to throw a party. She is a really awesome Spanish teacher, and funny also. She told us that her last day was Wednesday, so we decided to throw the party Wednesday. Everybody thought about what they were going to bring. Tuesday, I got my "Career in Detail" project back FINALLY! I got my results back and I got a 95 out of 100 so 95 %!



Wednesday came, and we had the party for Ms. Ryan. My Mom helped me and made Puppy Chow for Ms. Ryan because she really loves that. We also gave her the recipe for it. I also got my Spanish project back that I turned in a week ago. I got an A on that also!!

176/200 Points!

Wednesday also I got my Math test back that I did Monday. I got a 90 % which was really awesome. I did not get anything wrong, but I forgot to do a question that was on the last page of the test. It was not a question in words, it was just 2 lines and letters and apparently it was a question that I missed. 
We are currently trying to figure out how to get internet for when Me, Levi and Oma go back April 8. We are also deciding what we are going to bring back to Grand Rapids, the Xbox One or the Xbox 360. 

No comments:

Post a Comment