Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Day 2 Shopping Spree!!

      Today was the 2nd day here with my friends. Last night was the first night that they all spent here. We all slept in my room on the 5th floor. It has its own kitchen, so we got a lot of food from the store yesterday to put in our kitchen. We drink a lot of Tea. Last night, I stayed up until about 3 AM. I woke up at 10 AM, and we all went down to eat breakfast.

       My dad made us sausage, scrambled eggs, and toast. We all ate, and then we started to walk down the street to where we would go on a Viking Splash Tour. The last time I was here, I went on the same tour, but this time I was going to take my friends along with me! We got the same tour guide I had last time. He was really funny! He gave us history of the tour, and we scared some random people.

On the Viking Tour (with Ben, Caleb, Max)
It kinda started to rain.
We were wearing Viking Helmets.


It went in the water also.
         We got Starbucks right before we went on the tour. We scared a lot of people. When we went in the water, we saw the headquarters for Facebook, and Google. Google has 6 buildings in Dublin, and people from 40 countries speaking more than 60 different languages! Thats Google for ya. 
    
     We had a lot of fun on the Viking Tour. Once the tour ended, it was about Noon time. We decided to walk straight down Grafton street. That was the street that had a lot of stores on it. We started to walk down it, and we went in a lot of stores. I was just excited to go to the store "Lush". Lush is a Handmade Cosmetics store. They have Bath Bombs, so I wanted to buy some. 
    
      There were a lot of street performers on Grafton street. They were playing an instrument, or singing and playing guitar trying to get money. We kept walking down, and we finally got to Lush. I went in, and it was amazing! They had a lot of different kinds of Bath Bombs. If you don't know what a Bath Bomb is, its a dry circle made of dry materials, that expand in a bath, and add color, scent and essential oils to a bath. They look really cool! Heres an example. 

This is what a Bath Bomb does to your water, and it smells really good also!! 

         I spent about 48 Euros at Lush. I got different types of bath bombs. The people at Lush were really nice, they told me what kinds of bath bombs were their favorites. I got about 7 different ones, all different kinds. Here is what inside of Lush looked like...

Different Bath Bombs inside of Lush.

     Here is what I ended up buying from Lush...



       After we visited some more stores, we started to walk back on Grafton Street. On the way back, we saw a guy starting a street performance, but it wasn't someone just playing music, it was one of them that could juggle, and ride a unicycle. He had a 10 foot unicycle, 7 green balls, and 4 torches with fire. He did his performance and he was really funny! He could juggle very well, and he juggled 3 knives on top of his 10 foot unicycle! It was amazing! 

       After that, my Dad and I walked back to the house, while Ben, Caleb, and Max continued to shop. My Dad and I walked through St. Stephens Green. That's the park that is about 2 blocks away from my house. It was pretty, and we saw a cool statue! I took a Black and White picture of it.

The Statue we saw.



                -6/15/2016



1 comment: