Monday, March 2, 2020

Glasgow Gang!!

Feb 28:

The 28th was Thursday. In the afternoon I went into the city center to go pick up Molly from the bus stop. We were suppose to go see Lana Del Rey in concert but she cancelled because she was sick.



Molly arrived around 8:30 PM then we went back to my room and hung out. The next day we went back into town to grab some burgers at this place called Bread Meats Bread. We also got milkshakes which were very good. 


It has a really cool interior with a ton of Christmas type string lights all over. It was raining outside after we were done eating but we walked to Cineworld to watch the new harley quinn movie called Birds of Prey. The tickets for the time we wanted to see were in these crazy 4D seats that shake all around in accordance to whats happening in the movie, similar to the DBox seats at celebration cinema in Grand Rapids. The movie was pretty good, very entertaining however I still like marvel movies better >:). 

We also walked around in the St Enoch center which is basically like a huge mall like Stephens Green shopping Centre in Dublin. We found this really cute stuffed animal Totoro. 


We also walked down Buchanan street which is basically this huge long street like Grafton street but longer with a ton of shops. Molly went on a bit of a shopping spree and got some clothes. 


We went into WHSmith also to look for some books. Also Molly brought over a book I got in Dublin called the handmaids tale which will hopefully be the 3rd book I read in 2020. 


After our huge adventure day we went back to Firhill and watched this new Netflix show where basically there are like 12 guys and girls and they get to know each-other without seeing eachother. They are in different rooms when they are talking to each-other and the premise is basically taking how good somebody looks out of the equation and they end up proposing to one another and THEN they get to finally see each other. Its a pretty crazy show and seems quite unrealistic because people are proposing to each-other in like the 2nd episode of the show which is only like 5 days into this whole experiment. 

Also apparently I had a face mask I never had tried so we had to try that out. 


The next morning we went to Glasgow Central Station and Molly got her train to London.



March 1st:

Today was sunday and it was my birthday so I decided to go back into town to buy myself some candles and other random stuff. 


I went to this candle shop I found called Isle of Skye candles and got 2 candles. Then I went to H&M and got a plain light brown comfy hoodie for like 18 pounds. The inside of the store had these crazy cool lights as seen in the picture above. Next I went to Hard Rock Cafe to get some foooooood. 

I saw this burger that had gold on it so I had to get it:


It was a good burger but to be honest the burgers at Bread Meats Bread were much better. They did have really good strawberry lemonade that had basil in it that was very delish. After getting candles and a hoodie and food I went to tesco just to buy some mango juice and some cold brew coffee, then I headed back to my room and watched The Big Short which is about the 2008 housing market crash. Probably the third time ive watched that movie in like 2 years. Got a ton of birthday messages which was nice and some money from my dad which I immediately put into my Acorns account because Investing Gang and there happens to be a sale on Stocks at the moment because of the coronavirus 😎.

Feb 28th - March 1st





























No comments:

Post a Comment